Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

(978) 263-2064

Auction FAQs

Auction Frequently Asked Questions

When and where is the event?

This year's event is held at Vilageworks Gallery in West Acton. Villageworks is located at 525 Massachusetts Avenue. The event will be on the upper level (next door to True West brewery). Parking is available in West Acton Village, though carpooling is encouraged.

Is childcare available?
Yes! Boxborough Gymnastic Center in Boxborough is offering childcare for ages 2+ at the Gymnastics center on Summer Road. For $15/child, ITC families receive care from 6:30-10:30pm. The evening is supervised by professional, adult staff and includes obstacle courses, games and open gym, popcorn and movie, arts and crafts, and fun with friends. Contact the Center at BoxboroughGymnastics@gmail.com or 978-429-8417 to reserve your child's space. If this isn't the right fit for your child, we welcome you to reach out to sitters through our ITC Babysitter Connection. Contact events@itcacton.org to join the Connection list and get a list of ITC Alumni sitters.

Is there an event theme (i.e., do I have to dress up)?

We love a theme as much as the next person (or not), but the last thing we want is to add another to do to your list! This year's event is March Madness theme since we'll be in the season on March 25th! Dress is casual. Jeans are perfectly fine. 

How do I buy tickets?

Tickets are available at itcauction.com under the Tickets tab. Advance tickets are $30. Securing your tickets early also allows you to create a bidder profile, follow and favorite items, and securely save credit card information for seamless check out. 

Does my ticket cover food and drinks?

Food stations and appetizers will be served during the event, along with dessert to wrap up the evening. A cash bar will be open throughout the event. 

This sounds fun, but why are we raising money again?

Current and alumni families know that tuition is a real commitment. We're proud to use tuition revenue responsibly at ITC, reinvesting over 85% of it back in our staff through competitive salaries and benefits. That leaves just 15% of income to run our lovely farmhouse, care for our land, and develop our program. Like you, we love to dream for the next generation. Events like this help make those dreams a reality. 

What are class gifts?

Each year, the ten classrooms at ITC donate a 'class gift' to support the auction. These items are curated by the classroom parents, hand crafted by the students, or a combination of both. Some of our most popular items have been music baskets, handprint quilts, and collective art pieces. This year's theme is PLAY. All class gifts will be posted to the auction site and available for bidding at the event only.

What's the timeline of events?

Doors open at 7:00pm. Details for timing of the silent and live auction will be posted soon. The WINE PULL and 50/50 RAFFLE will run throughout the silent auction with winners of the raffle announced just prior to the live auction. 

What is the Wine Pull?

The wine pull allows you a no-risk opportunity to walk home with a great item. We have numerous bottles of wine and craft beer, as well as a few area gift cards mixed in. For $25, you buy a 'pull'. Match the number you pull with a bottle on the shelf to see if your bottle is filled with tasty grapes, hops, or a gift card! 

What is Heads or Tails? I heard someone won a weekend vacation for just $25....

Heads or Tails is a fun game of flip-of-the-coin luck played at the halfway mark of our Live Auction. For $25, you can participate! The emcee will flip a coin - you call heads or tails. The last participant standing wins a prize! Last year we gave away a weekend in Waterville Valley. Stay tuned for details on this year's prize. Entry fees are collected at the event. 

Do I need to bring cash to the event?

We're equipped with credit card readers for all auction purchases and the wine pull. You should bring enough cash to cover bar expenses and participate in the 50/50 raffle. If you prefer to pre-purchase raffle tickets, you can do so via the Tickets tab on the itcauction.com site. For your convenience, we can swipe your preferred card at the beginning of the night so you can enjoy a seamless checkout for any auction items won. 

I still have questions...

No problem! Reach us at events@itcacton.org. Chances are, if you're wondering - someone else is too!