Play Dough Recipe:
- 4 Cups flour
- 2 cups salt
- 4 teaspoons cream of tarter
- 8 Tablespoons oil
- 4 cups boiling water
Mix the dry ingredients together in bowl. Combine boiling water, oil, and any food coloring you are using. Mix dry and wet ingredients together, knead, and enjoy!
- Vanilla or other scents
- Different materials to make a more textured or gritty dough
- Make the dough with no food coloring, and allow the children to use markers to change the color
- Natural materials like smooth rocks, shells, sticks and leaves
- Kitchen tools like muffin tin, muffin liners, cookie cutters, garlic press, small metal cups and bowls.
- Straws cut into different lengths
- Different shapes of pasta