The Annual Meeting of the Members of the Corporation will be held on Wednesday, May 16th at 7:00pm in the School Age room of Infant Toddler Children’s Center at 149 Central Street in Acton, MA. The Agenda and Presentation of Slate for the Board of Trustees may be found below. The meeting is open to all members of the ITC community. All Members of the Corporation are entitled a vote.
The Agenda for the Annual Meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the May 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes (as posted)
- Annual Report of the Executive Director
- Annual Report of the Board Chairperson
- Annual Report of the Board Committees
- Building and Grounds
- Financial Statement of the Treasurer
- Other Business: Vote for Amendment of Bylaws (as posted)
- Election of new members of the Board of Trustees (slate as posted to website)
Presentation of Slate
for Board of Trustees 2018-2019
The slate of candidates for the 2018-2019 ITC Board of Trustee elections, as recommended by the Nominating Committee, are listed below. Members are elected to serve a two-year term.
- Margaret Potnick – First Term beginning May 2018
- Jennifer Campbell – Second Term beginning May 2018
- Rob Wilson – Second Term beginning May 2018
Who can participate in the election?
ITC Board of Trustees are elected by the Members of the Corporation, as set forth in the bylaws of the ITC Board of Trustees. Members of the Corporation signified intent to become members during the FY18 open enrollment period (Sept 1 – Oct 31 2017). Each Member of the Corporation shall be entitled to one vote.
Unsure if you’re a Member of the Corporation? A membership list is available in the ITC lobby through Wednesday, May 16th for reference. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.