Training and Conferences
Trainings and Conferences
ITC Winter Conference
Saturday, February 4th, 2017
(Snow date: March 4, 2017)
Theory and Practice: The Cycle of Pedagogy in Early Childhood
Workshop choices will include:
- Sensory-rich curriculum for everyone
- Relationships at the center of our practice
- Documentation as a tool and a platform
Conference Brochure and Registration Available in December
INFANT TODDLER WORKSHOP SERIES
Our Fourth Annual Infant Toddler Workshop Series:
Infants and Toddlers in Groups: It’s All about Relationships
For teachers of children from birth to three years old. Held monthly from November 2016 - May 2017.
This year our series will focus on the many roles that relationships play in our work. Connecting with parents, working with co-workers and working with infants and toddlers all require establishing and maintaining relationships with each other. As humans, we constantly seek affirming connection and a sense of belonging. This year we will look deeper into just how and why those connections impact our work with children, families, and each other in our center-based environments. Join us as we embark on our journey---come for one session or all five.
Training Certificates will be provided.
A look at the session lineup:
- Session 1: What is the Pedagogy of Care?
- Session 2: Intentional Language- Building Mutual Trust and Respect
- Session 3: It Takes More Than a Village, it Takes a Team
- Session 4: Relationship-Based Care: How it Supports Daily Living
- Session 5: Let’s Work Together: A Look at a Collaborative Approach When Supporting Diverse Learners
This workshop will address Diverse Learners.
Guided Visit Program
ITC offers an in-depth observation program for educators. This morning program from 9:30 to 11:30, arranged at a mutually agreeable date, allows educators a chance to tour ITC, to observe in a classroom and to ask questions and discuss issues and ideas. The program includes:
- Tour of ITC
- Observation time in a classroom
- A discussion with an ITC administrator
All visits are $25 per person. To arrange a visit or for more information, contact Kathy Linnane at 978-263-2064 for email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.